- February 23, 2022
Tuesday, April 12, 2022 – 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport / 9000 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153
If you attended our February 22 Power Meetings event at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel you do not need to re-register. Your registration will carry over.
The Annual Speed Networking is an event that provides the members an opportunity to meet face-to-face and connect with the membership with diverse experiences and backgrounds. It is a defined event to meet members in a structured social format, during the 4 minutes with each company.
We feel building business relationships should be a comfortable, sophisticated and relaxed venture and an opportunity to create opportunities, which is done successfully at this event.
Event Guidelines/ Tips and Tricks
To make this effective and efficient we are listing the following guidelines to ensure that it is a successful day for all.
Hoteliers that will be attending are a collective group of our membership. We cannot guarantee which specific members and hotels will be represented at the event. If there is a member that you want to speak with in particular there will be time at the end of the event to network. Business attire is suggested.
- The meetings are four minutes in length. During this time, we suggest you introduce yourself, what are the need, what you do, accept a business card and let them know you will follow up later.
- Our host accommodates tables for five people at each table – three hoteliers and two allied member company representatives. Vendor representatives will move together and only two representatives per company can participate in the event.
- There will a host who will be the timer and call the event. There will also be event staff present on the event floor to direct you and to keep the event moving. We would like to RESPECT others’ time with members and not have anyone go over the four minute allotted time or walking around during their respective meeting time. There will be time at the end of the event for more networking.
- Do your homework, the members hear pitches all the time; let them know what you can do for their property and not ask them what they need.
- This is not the time to try to make a sale; it is a time to make a connection. Relationships take time and this event is a wonderful opportunity to meet members.
- Remember to bring your business cards. Giveaways are optional.
- When you arrive please check in with our host at the registration desk. The Event Staff will show you to your starting table. At the start of the event, allied members will rotate from table to table, always to your right; the hoteliers will remain at their table.
- The Emcee will start the event and be the time keeper. The Event Staff will be on the floor assisting with the rotation and notifying you when it is time to move to the next.
- In the event that you must take a call and you are the only company representative, when you return you will continue the rotation format in progress. You will have time at the end of the event to visit those that you did not meet. Keep in mind that everyone’s time is valuable.
- Once the Speed Networking has completed and all participants have had the opportunity to meet each other – you are welcome to stay and mingle.
- The event will begin at 3:00pm sharp. Please arrive no later than 2:45pm.
- Room location TBA
- Parking is complimentary for the event.
Register Here to get in on the networking!
If you have questions about the event, please email Suzanne Geyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue’s mobile at 215 205-0891.
February 22, 2022 Power Meetings Speed Networking Event Photo Album held at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
Photos courtesy of Wise Owl Media