- January 15, 2024
Tuesday, February 20, 2024 l 3:00 – 6:00 PM
LOEWS PHILADELPHIA HOTEL
Event Guidelines/ Tips and Tricks
To make this effective and efficient we are listing the following guidelines to ensure that it is a successful day for all.
Hoteliers that will be attending are a collective group of our membership, guaranteeing particular members is not available for the event. If there is a member that you want to speak with the in particular there will be time at the end of the event to network. We would suggest the acceptable attire as business.
- The meetings are 3 minutes in length; this time is best used by introducing yourself, accepting a business card and let the GPHA member know you will follow up later.
- Our host accommodates high top tables for four people at each table – two hoteliers and two allied member company representatives. Vendor representatives will move together and only two representatives per company can participate in the event.
- There will a host who will be the timer and call the event. There will also be event staff present on the event floor to direct you and to keep the event moving. We would like to RESPECT others’ time with members and not have anyone go over the 3 minute allotted time or walking around during their respective meeting time. There will be time at the end of the event for more networking.
- Do your homework, the members hear pitches all the time; let them know what you can do for their property and not ask them what they need.
- This is not the time to try to make a sale; it is a time to make a connection. Relationships take time and this event is a wonderful opportunity to meet members.
- Remember to bring your business cards.
- When you arrive please check in with our host at the registration desk. The Event Staff will show you to your table. At the start of the event, allied members will rotate from table to table; the hoteliers will remain at their table.
- In the event that you must take a call and you are the only company representative when you return you will continue the rotation format in progress. You will have time at the end of the event to visit those that you did not meet. Keep in mind that everyone’s time is valuable.
- Once the Speed Networking has completed and all participants have had the opportunity to meet each other – you are welcome to stay and mingle.
- If you are planning on getting a professional headshot photographed, please arrive at 2:00pm. If not, arrival time will begin at 2:30pm. The event is to start at 3:00pm sharp.
- Room location is Howe and Terrace on the 33rd floor.
- Valet parking is available (4 hours) for $29. There are also plenty of SP Garages nearby the property that will be discounted for event attendees.
Register Here to get in on the networking!
Registered Hotel Members to date:
Aloft Philadelphia Downtown
Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
DoubleTree Philadelphia Airport
Element Philadelphia Downtown
Four Seasons Hotel
Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
Hilton Inn at Penn
Holiday Inn Express Midtown
Holiday Inn Express Penns Landing
Hyatt Centric Center City Philadelphia
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Residence Inn Center City Philadelphia
Sheraton Philadelphia University City
Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
The Maj Hotel
The Ritz Carlton Hotel/Residences Philadelphia
Windsor Suites Hotel
Registered Hoteliers to date:
Assistant Director of Engineering
Assistant Director of Housekeeping
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Assistant General Manager
Assistant Operations Manager
Director of Catering
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering & Security
Director of F&B and Event Management
Director of Housekeeping
Director of Operations
Director of Rooms
Director of Sales & Marketing
Director of Security
Executive Sous Chef
Food and Beverage Manager
Front Office Director
Front Office Manager
Hotel Assistant General Manager
Hotel Outlets Manager
Senior Banquet Manager
Senior Catering Sales Executive
Senior Event Delivery Manager
Please note there are multiple of the above hoteliers across different properties.
Registered Allied Members to date:
ABM – SPONSOR
AC Linen, a PureStar Company
Allied Elevator – SPONSOR
BluSky Restoration Contractors – SPONSOR
BMS-CAT – SPONSOR
Clemens Construction Company
Eastern Diversified Services, Inc.
Express Employment Professionals
Hoffman Design Group, Inc.
Hoffman’s Exterminating CO INC
MachineQ, a Comcast Company
Metal Brite Service Company
Melton Hospitality Advisors
Metropolis Passenger Logistics
Mil-Spec Safety & Security
Parker Plants & Holiday
PECO Ways to Save
Premier Building Restoration
Schnoll Painting – SPONSOR
Surface Experts of Northeast Philadelphia LLC
Wise Owl Media